.NET Framework 4

Apr 8, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Hello,

First of all, thank you for the great component. I have a small problem. Tilecache is not working when using .NET framework version 4. There is no map displayed when using ServerAndCache cachemode. When using cachemode ServerOnly everything is working fine. I am using Windows Forms version in Windows XP enviroment. Reason for why I want to use .NET Framework version 4 is Entity Framework.

I have also tried your Windows Forms demo it does the same thing. So when you compile core and windows forms dll's to .NET framework 4 and build demo also targeted to version 4 only markers and blank map is displayed. When I use  the same demo with Framework 3.5 everything is working fine.

Regards, Teemu

Coordinator
Apr 8, 2010 at 1:55 PM

just set target x86 ;}

Apr 8, 2010 at 5:58 PM

I took latest sources from the version control and there target is already set to x86 but still it does not work. And as I said, it works perfectly with .NET 3.5, so if target is wrong it should not work either?

Coordinator
Apr 8, 2010 at 6:12 PM

i'm just tested it, and the thing is that SQLite is builded using v2.0.50727, if you want to use it in .net4 you must rebuild it using new runtime, but .net4 is beta, so i doubt if there is official support from sqlite provider.

Coordinator
Apr 10, 2010 at 1:39 PM

check documentation, i've just found solution

Apr 13, 2010 at 7:12 AM

Thank you very much.