problem with vb.net 4.0

Topics: Help
Aug 27, 2011 at 1:17 AM

Hi Radioman:

First of all: thanks for this great software.

Second: I am trying to use your software with vb.net framework 4.0 and it threw me the 'The type initializer for 'SingletonCreator' threw an exception' message.

I read the other post about adding de app.config.xml file, but how i am not using c#, i cant realize how to configure it to use the cache_only, instead of the server_only.

Third: Is it posible to tilt the views in Coogle SatMaps as in GE? (that if you walk on the map)

Four: Thanks a lot for your time.

Yeyo

Aug 29, 2011 at 5:45 PM

It Works!...

Put the app.config file in the vb project, and changed the sqlit.dll version. Works fine.

Now.... is it posible to tilt a Coogle Satellite map?

Thaks again.

Yeyo

Coordinator
Aug 29, 2011 at 5:54 PM

tilt?

Aug 29, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Tilt is the control on GE that let you view the maps, not from avobe (90º or sky view), but from a certain angle. At the max angle, it seems that you where walking to the horizon, you can se the horizon in the middle of your map window.

Dont know if a make miself clear.

Thanks

Yeyo

Coordinator
Aug 30, 2011 at 4:59 PM

i see, well tilting is not supported yet

Aug 31, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Ok:

Well thanks for your reply.

Can anybody please tell me wich class must i use (and how to do it) in vb.net 2010 (like the example with the GmapMarkerCustom) to apply transformations to the tiles of the maps when showing in the gmapcontrol?

I promisse to try figuering out how to do the transformations matrix to accomplish the 'horizon tilting'.

Thank in andvance.

Yeyo