Where can i find a demo Source?

Topics: Help
Nov 11, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Hello i see this project a few months ago and i think its very useful, but i need to develop an application with maps and i look and search a lot of time and i cant find a sample or a demo how to start with the map, i know i need to import the Dll's but thats all i know, for that reason i used a project like this but the truth is this are more complex and have more interesting things and for shame i'm not make a question, and now my question is exist a demo application with a source code or the basic use of the map and where this? Thanks in advance..

Coordinator
Nov 11, 2011 at 7:22 PM

download the source dude ;} http://greatmaps.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

Nov 11, 2011 at 7:57 PM
radioman wrote:

download the source dude ;} http://greatmaps.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

Wow its awesome the quick answer, but man i got a question about your answer exactly what are the source code? when i enter on the link i got multiple options to download i download the first but they are the Dll's and the examples in format EXE i need to take a look on the code of that example, sorry but the english its not my native language and this makes me some difficult to know what are exactly the thing i need to download, other question this control got the posibility to connect using a Proxy with credentials (id, pass)? thanks a lot and sorry for the discomfort.

Coordinator
Nov 11, 2011 at 8:07 PM

click on the Download link in 'Latest Version' box ;}

Nov 11, 2011 at 8:40 PM
radioman wrote:

click on the Download link in 'Latest Version' box ;}

Awesome i got it ;), i download it and take a look inside thanks a lot man, and about my other question the map got the Possibility to manage Proxy Connections with need of credentials(ID, PASS)? my project depend of that possibility and other much much better option the maps can work offline if i download the maps or has charged in the past? Thanks in advance and great time to responses, when i received my paid for the project i make a donation i swear it jajaj.

Coordinator
Nov 11, 2011 at 8:49 PM

you mean download map using proxy? if so, you can do it

GMapProvider.WebProxy = new WebProxy("10.2.0.100", 8080);
GMapProvider.WebProxy.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("ogrenci@bilgeadam.com", "bilgeada"); 

Nov 11, 2011 at 8:58 PM
radioman wrote:

you mean download map using proxy? if so, you can do it

GMapProvider.WebProxy = new WebProxy("10.2.0.100", 8080);
GMapProvider.WebProxy.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("ogrenci@bilgeadam.com", "bilgeada"); 

Exactly this is the thing i need, this control is excellent, good job ;)