Documentation and samples

Topics: Help, Windows Forms
Jul 16, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Hi guys. I have download this project and see nice and exellent demo application.

The first step, as i think, is to open simple sample (for windows forms) and try to create my own application, but...i dont see any samples on download page :( there are only demo winforms project in source code part, but this demo app is VERY big.

Pleae, tell me, is there any samples that can teach with using GMap very fast?

Jul 16, 2012 at 1:58 PM

For example, how can i add such things like zoom instrument on the gmapcontrol for winforms?

Or what is GMapOverlay struct and how it use?

Jul 17, 2012 at 9:46 PM

It's very easy to use. Just drop the control on the form and with a few lines of code to set a location or zoom and it just works. I was able to get GMapOverlay working with little help and mainly relying on the autocomplete in Visual Studio Express

Jul 25, 2012 at 11:47 AM

And what about geolocation?

Jul 26, 2012 at 1:30 AM

That is not what GMap.NET provides. You have to do that yourself.

Jul 26, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Thanks.

Another question - can i get time zone by coordinates with GMap?

Jul 26, 2012 at 6:37 AM

No. Again, not what it's designed to do.

On Jul 26, 2012 4:33 PM, "Sellec" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks.

Another question - can i get time zone by coordinates with GMap?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (greatmaps@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email greatmaps@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com