How to create big cache?

Topics: General
Sep 19, 2013 at 2:04 PM
I have Winforms project. So I need to work offline - cache mode. I need to load database file.
But I cant create it good one. I loaded example, and in a cache tab pressed Prefetch. To 6 zoom.
But when I export database file it is very small, and not fully. How can I get full database with 6 or 7 zoom ?
Coordinator
Sep 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM
zoom levels 6/7 are quite small, therefore you get small database, the most space will take levels > 13/14/...
Sep 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM
radioman wrote:
zoom levels 6/7 are quite small, therefore you get small database, the most space will take levels > 13/14/...
I know, but when I try to load that cache, it shows me not all squares on that levels.
Coordinator
Sep 19, 2013 at 2:30 PM
prefetch the area twice to be sure, if the tiles are already in the cache, process will be fast
Sep 19, 2013 at 2:59 PM
radioman wrote:
I know, but when I try to load that cache, it shows me not all squares on that levels.
Sep 19, 2013 at 2:59 PM
radioman wrote: