Marker Zoom Levels & Drag

Mar 12, 2009 at 8:13 AM
hi radioman,
Another suggestion,  how about adding a MINZOOM and MAXZOOM level for the markers, enabling markers to only appear at certain zoom levels ?
and also a DRAGABLE property , then the marker can raise OnDragBegin / OnDragEnd  events so the new co-ords can be saved back to the database etc.
Apr 4, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Hi Radioman,

First of All, I will not hesitate to say that It is a Wonderful Project & product for those who understand this. I'm using WPF . I've studied and run your project. I've some questions Can You Please Explain them :-

1.  How to Zoom the Map with Mouse Wheel ?
  2.  How to insert location name I mean Address on a particular Lat/Long ?
  3.  How to use this in WPF ?
  4.  Is this possible to change Lat/Long Values with mouse move ?
  5.  Main problemis that only two views I mean Settelite & Terrians working while other two not working it display nothing when select Map , Label , LabelSettelite.
  6.  Can I Zoom more than 17 ?

Waiting for your Early & Positive Reply.
Sincerely,
Usman

Coordinator
Apr 4, 2009 at 1:13 PM
* first, wpf marker system isn't ready yet.

1. look at example, use wheel events
2. *
3. ;}
4. what do you mean?
5. use trunk version
6. depends on map provider
Apr 5, 2009 at 10:19 AM
Dear Radioman !

First of all I would like to Pay Plenty of thanks for providing so quick Helping Response. Secondly, I want to know how to open Cache Database File ? I tried my best to search on the Web giving this extensiion .gmdb but could'nt succeeded. Pls tell me which database software can open such files ?

Looking Forward for your Positive & Early Response.

Your's Sincerely,
Usman

To: [email removed]
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 05:13:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Marker Zoom Levels & Drag [gmap4dotnet:49960]

* first, wpf marker system isn't ready yet.

1. look at example, use wheel events
2. *
3. ;}
4. what do you mean?
5. use trunk version
6. depends on map provider

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!
Coordinator
Apr 5, 2009 at 12:12 PM
its sqlite, use this tool http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/doku.php/products/sqlitespy/index