Marker DoubleClick event?

Oct 24, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I'm having trouble hooking a double click event for a marker on the map.  I've tried the GMapControl.MouseDoubleClicked, the GMapControl.DoubleClick and my actual Form.MouseDoubleClicked event, and none of them fire when I double click on a marker.

Any ideas?

thank you

Jon

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2009 at 9:21 PM

MainMap.OnMarkerClick += new MarkerClick(MainMap_OnMarkerClick);

Oct 24, 2009 at 9:26 PM

That’s only for a single click, not a double click.  I’m already hooking that event for other purposes.

Thanks again for a quick response!

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2009 at 9:29 PM

i'l try to implement this someday..

Oct 24, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Thanks I appreciate it.  Any idea why the GMapControl.MouseDoubleClick event doesn’t fire when I double click a marker?  (it does fire when you double click the map?)

Can you think of any workarounds?

Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 4:30 PM
To: Jon Hunt
Subject: Re: Marker DoubleClick event? [greatmaps:72986]

i'l try to implement this someday..

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (greatmaps@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email greatmaps@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2009 at 10:07 PM
Edited Oct 24, 2009 at 10:07 PM

no at the time

Oct 26, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Hallo,

Workaround:

In the click event start timer after first click. When clicked a second time within the timers live, jump to a sub which replaces the doubleclick event.

When you set the timer for 1000ms you don't have to wait to long when you only want the click-event instead of the double-click event.

A click counter tells you if you clicked twices or not.

Hein