Discussions under General

How to edit GMapControl.cs?

first post: codingNoob wrote: I am very new to programming and am attempting to use this control....

How to draw a cicle with radius more that 1000 KM

first post: RedMishka wrote: Hi, there is an existing code how to draw circles, but it valid onl...

Draw Range/Circle/Sine in GMap.net

first post: WhiteAbeLincoln wrote: I need to draw an overlay that represents the range around a given ...

latest post: ArturGomes wrote: Hello Azlan Thanks for your post. I was looking for this for a whi...

Google Hybrid and Satelite View not working

first post: kolosz99 wrote: Hi I have an app that is using your maps engine and it is great !!...

latest post: stonestream wrote: I have the same problem, Google Map does not load on my fresh win 1...

Get Lat/Lng of the map at the place the mouse clicked on the map

first post: lordofscripts wrote: I have a map in my application and when the user clicks anywhere on...

latest post: CryptoBoyNG wrote: Something like that, add this in your GMapControl derived class : p...

answered by: CryptoBoyNG wrote: Something like that, add this in your GMapControl derived class : p...

Map only draggable with right mouse click?

first post: lordofscripts wrote: I am only able to drag it with Right Mouse click, is that configura...

latest post: radioman wrote: map.__DragButton__ = MouseButtons.Right;

answered by: radioman wrote: map.__DragButton__ = MouseButtons.Right;

Restrict the Creation of GMDB File

first post: ykk157 wrote: Hi, First of all thanks for the great control. My sincere thanks ...

latest post: radioman wrote: hack the code, or ignore it

is it possible to use GMap off line ?

first post: Yanshof wrote: I want to use GMap but in some cases i don't have internet connecti...

latest post: CryptoBoyNG wrote: Yes it is :-) When I have an internet connection, I use thess sett...

Button click to change zoom level not working?

first post: DTFan wrote: Hey. I am new to this control (but loving it very much). I have a...

Make Marker with Label Text Under or Upper Marker in WPF

first post: alfradias wrote: Hi it's me again Thanks for people to answer my previously Thread...