Discussions under Windows Forms

New Polygons only appear after ZoomAndCenterRoutes

first post: atheosangel wrote: hi folks, I'm adding an overlay with poly's to the map in Windows...

ExceptionInCode error when using AccessMode.CacheOnly

first post: Jim400 wrote: Hi, If I have no internet connection, I switch to AccessMode.Cach...

Custom Tooltips with images and tables

first post: powellbird wrote: Hello, I'm using this excellent library, it's fantastic and it work...

latest post: AlanV wrote: You can try with a marker and panel, when the user clicks on the ma...

Marker on a route

first post: yegua22 wrote: I need to see if a given location (lat/lng) in on a route. Basica...

Loose focus on other control when move mouse pointer on gmap control

first post: btduoc wrote: I set focus on other control in winform. When I move mouse pointer ...

Marker overlapping

first post: barabba2005 wrote: Hi Two simple question: There is some method for ceck if two mark...

Overlapping Markes / Tooltips

first post: strox wrote: Hello, Is there any fix for this yet? I've read some articles abou...

Split the gmap database

first post: siyad4ever wrote: Anyone have an idea how to create / extract a small location databa...

Load GMDB cache file in windows form

first post: kcesar wrote: Hello, I have a GMDB cache file with size of 900MB. I want to know...

latest post: tomlinqtagg wrote: Just use the propery CacheLocation e.g.: MainMap.CacheLocation = "c...

'System.OutOfMemoryException' in mscorlib.dll with many markers

first post: powellbird wrote: Good afternoon, I'm using this excellent library, and everything wo...