Discussions under Windows Forms

Unmanaged code in gmap

first post: rtn134 wrote: Hi. Is there unmanaged code in gmap (for example something with Wi...

Different Tooltip Stroke Color on different Overlays?

first post: codingNoob wrote: I think this is possible and that I am just messing it up. My map h...

How to draw a cicle with radius more that 1000 KM

first post: RedMishka wrote: Hi, there is an existing code how to draw circles, but it valid onl...

PROBLEM ADDING GMAPCONTROL TO TOOLBOX

first post: gigidisa wrote: hI, j use Visual Studio 2008 in Windows 10-64bit and when j try t...

Draw Range/Circle/Sine in GMap.net

first post: WhiteAbeLincoln wrote: I need to draw an overlay that represents the range around a given ...

latest post: ArturGomes wrote: Hello Azlan Thanks for your post. I was looking for this for a whi...

Exception: Attempted to read or write protected memory.

first post: lagousis wrote: Hi, This error is printed on every map tile when I deploy my app ...

latest post: lagousis wrote: The problem was caused by SQLite and specifically the SQLite.Intero...

answered by: lagousis wrote: The problem was caused by SQLite and specifically the SQLite.Intero...

CANNOT ADD GMAPCONTROL TO TOOLBOX

first post: misiekp16 wrote: Hi Guys, can u pls help me with GMap installation. I can't add GMa...

GMaps does not caching the tiles.

first post: YuryKomar wrote: I have an issue that GMaps does not caching the tile, does not crea...

latest post: radioman wrote: updated for .net4

answered by: radioman wrote: updated for .net4

How to set Marker with Adress and not with Latitude Longitude C# ?

first post: Nankatzu wrote: Hello Community, i need help with the GMap.NET. I just know to set...

Marker dragging?

first post: tr_90 wrote: hi, how to use marker dragging on c# app