Discussions under Feature Requests

Is it possible to implement OnMouseOver for GMapRoute in WPF version of control

first post: mli2805codeplex wrote: Is it possible to implement OnMouseOver for GMapRoute in WPF versio...

Geojson support ?

first post: hoogw wrote: Radioman, can you add geojson support? Now I see you have marker,...

FinlandMap

first post: icybridge wrote: Hi! Any chance that Radioman would have the time and interest in a...

latest post: radioman wrote: thx, i'l check it

Navionics maps

first post: tomcheney wrote: Navionics have a cool web api which looks great for showing coastal...

Custom projection EPSG:28992

first post: mcwalen wrote: Hi all, I was hoping someone could help me out with this one. I'm ...

latest post: icybridge wrote: same orignx, y hard nut to crack.

Custom Marker do not show "MarkerTooltipMode.OnMouseOver"

first post: ambiente wrote: Hi, I created a new circle marker as a System.Drawing.Graphics Ob...

latest post: hermas wrote: http://greatmaps.codeplex.com/discussions/263578 Maybe this topic w...

Mapquest openstreetview

first post: WorcesterSource wrote: I note that support of the openstreetmap / mapquest tiles has expir...

latest post: CadenceK wrote: You need to sign up for their free account which allows 15000 trans...

GoogleSatellite Maps issues?

first post: jwensel7189 wrote: Hi there! I have recently come across the GMaps.Net component an...

latest post: ocsnetworks wrote: Don't know if you figured out a solution, but using the current ver...

Windows 10 Maps...

first post: akhenaton wrote: Is it possible to use GMap.Net to read embedded Maps of Windows 10?

latest post: radioman wrote: these 'embeded' maps are the same maps

Labels underneath marker

first post: Tanakay wrote: I found this code put labels under markers in Gmap.NET. The problem...