'Get Static' new Implementation.

Topics: General
Jun 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Edited Jun 26, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to create an image from a map and it's markers at runtime off-screen reporting for Winforms. So I need the "Get Static" button functionality.

Being bg a background worker, the intruction calls MainMap (a gMapControl) Projection member (PureProjection Class). Sadly, it doesn't work anymore. Was there a change? 

bg.RunWorkerAsync(new MapInfo(MainMap.Projection, area, (int)numericUpDown1.Value, MainMap.MapType));

So does MapType, a member of the class MapInfo by the way but I suppose it's related to GMapProvider as well when Point needs to be changed to GPoint at some lines.

I hope to simplify the map to image export, but without this PureProjection I can't even get started.

I got the code from here:

http://navigational.googlecode.com/svn/Legacy/Gmap.NET/Demo.WindowsForms/Forms/StaticImage.cs

I'm desperate... really. Well, thanks a lot.

Found out that that code was old, sorry. Even son the code source seems diferent from the single application provided. So, I'm checking out the code source and found it =)

bg.RunWorkerAsync(new MapInfo(area.Value, (int)numericUpDown1.Value, Main.MainMap.MapProvider, checkBoxWorldFile.Checked));

Thanks a lot anyway for this f#"$"# great stuff.

Jul 16, 2012 at 5:00 PM

..well it's a realy old code, can't help much