Discussions under Help

Google Maps and OpenStreetMaps tiles usage

first post: nickmontini wrote: Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out if it is legal to use the G...

New Polygons only appear after ZoomAndCenterRoutes

first post: atheosangel wrote: hi folks, I'm adding an overlay with poly's to the map in Windows...

latest post: AlanV wrote: after you add the last polygon set a new possition to your map cont...

Map request

first post: PriViel wrote: I want to add different Map into MapProvider. It requires the API K...

All my markers end up in top right corner of GoogleMap, the code have been working fo years..

first post: stonestream wrote: All my markers ends up in top right corner of GoogleMap, the code h...

Marker on a route

first post: yegua22 wrote: I need to see if a given location (lat/lng) in on a route. Basica...

Codeplex is shutting down..

first post: iifuzz wrote: Is this project going to migrate somewhere or is it done with?

latest post: CadenceK wrote: Hint... take a look at the home page for this project.

Load GMDB cache file in windows form

first post: kcesar wrote: Hello, I have a GMDB cache file with size of 900MB. I want to know...

latest post: tomlinqtagg wrote: Just use the propery CacheLocation e.g.: MainMap.CacheLocation = "c...

WPF Pin Control position

first post: Niko0 wrote: I have created a WPF control with Pin image for marking places on m...

latest post: Niko0 wrote: I have noticed it was because the marker was set for the top-left o...

'System.OutOfMemoryException' in mscorlib.dll with many markers

first post: powellbird wrote: Good afternoon, I'm using this excellent library, and everything wo...

Routing

first post: ColinA wrote: Hi Is it possible to get a route off line, I have cached the ma...