Discussions under Help

Multi-Touch zoom in WPF

first post: jamesscreech wrote: I have used GMap.Net before in a Forms app and now wish to use it i...

latest post: nauy wrote: I think I solved the problem

GMap.Net - Get Duration and Cities

first post: chewic wrote: Hi. I'm trying to develop a windows Form Project using GMap (Google...

TilePrefetcher process

first post: krisket wrote: I am trying to generate "packages" of prefetched areas. Either I ...

latest post: RWallace wrote: krisket, could you elaborate? that was a really vague solution you...

Tried adding new map provider, running into issues.

first post: iifuzz wrote: I tried adding a new map provider (GeoPortail, see below) And it s...

SetPositionByKeywords only centers on screen

first post: codingNoob wrote: This is a strange problem that I just do not understand. I of the o...

Prevent Markers from being moved on the map

first post: aidanpryde18 wrote: Hi, I am creating an app that uses markers to show the current po...

Is it possible to implement OnMouseOver for GMapRoute in WPF version of control

first post: mli2805codeplex wrote: Is it possible to implement OnMouseOver for GMapRoute in WPF versio...

How to edit GMapControl.cs?

first post: codingNoob wrote: I am very new to programming and am attempting to use this control....

How to draw a cicle with radius more that 1000 KM

first post: RedMishka wrote: Hi, there is an existing code how to draw circles, but it valid onl...

Draw Range/Circle/Sine in GMap.net

first post: WhiteAbeLincoln wrote: I need to draw an overlay that represents the range around a given ...

latest post: ArturGomes wrote: Hello Azlan Thanks for your post. I was looking for this for a whi...