Discussions under Help

Marker on a route

first post: yegua22 wrote: I need to see if a given location (lat/lng) in on a route. Basica...

Codeplex is shutting down..

first post: iifuzz wrote: Is this project going to migrate somewhere or is it done with?

latest post: CadenceK wrote: Hint... take a look at the home page for this project.

Load GMDB cache file in windows form

first post: kcesar wrote: Hello, I have a GMDB cache file with size of 900MB. I want to know...

latest post: tomlinqtagg wrote: Just use the propery CacheLocation e.g.: MainMap.CacheLocation = "c...

WPF Pin Control position

first post: Niko0 wrote: I have created a WPF control with Pin image for marking places on m...

latest post: Niko0 wrote: I have noticed it was because the marker was set for the top-left o...

'System.OutOfMemoryException' in mscorlib.dll with many markers

first post: powellbird wrote: Good afternoon, I'm using this excellent library, and everything wo...

Routing

first post: ColinA wrote: Hi Is it possible to get a route off line, I have cached the ma...

Tooltip background Opacity

first post: I_Need_Help wrote: Hi is there a way in GMaps.net for windows forms to set the backgo...

Loading the Source Code in VS 2013 Edition

first post: rkdev wrote: I have downloaded the latest version of the Code and specifically w...

latest post: rkdev wrote: got this working by editing the project setting and changing the ta...

answered by: rkdev wrote: got this working by editing the project setting and changing the ta...

How to handle a map redraw

first post: DBarzo wrote: Hi, in my WPF application I have a map on a Tab: When I move to...

latest post: DBarzo wrote: Solved. The problem was in my code: on unloading the marker the ic...

answered by: DBarzo wrote: Solved. The problem was in my code: on unloading the marker the ic...

Map rotates but not the labels

first post: vaibhavp06 wrote: Hi. I am working on an aviation map. But I need to have to make it ...