Discussions under Etc...

Google Maps and OpenStreetMaps tiles usage

first post: nickmontini wrote: Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out if it is legal to use the G...

How to draw a cicle with radius more that 1000 KM

first post: RedMishka wrote: Hi, there is an existing code how to draw circles, but it valid onl...

GoogleSatellite Maps issues?

first post: jwensel7189 wrote: Hi there! I have recently come across the GMaps.Net component an...

latest post: ocsnetworks wrote: Don't know if you figured out a solution, but using the current ver...

GMapMarker.Route changes

first post: fabs wrote: Hi. I recently updated a WPF application which was using an older v...

How can I cache a customized google map.

first post: Jebs11 wrote: hi i'm a newbie in using great maps GMap.NET. Is it possible to cac...

How to Pre Cache all levels of zoom for whole world map or a specific Country.

first post: HassanNiazi wrote: Hi, I would like to know that is there any way that I can pre cache...

latest post: Gojira wrote: I have this same question but in more general terms. If I use the ...

New Year

first post: RobbeEDE wrote: hello radioman, I wish you a happy new Year! Thanks for that fa...

latest post: radioman wrote: year++; // thanks ;}

GMap.NET is great and Powerful ..... from Coogle

first post: adriancs wrote: GMap.NET is great and Powerful, Free, cross platform, open source ...

latest post: ChFreund wrote: -

cached map file types

first post: smithg017 wrote: What file types is GMap able to read? For example, bcp, rpf, vpf, a...

How to calculate the Eye Altitude for each zoom level like google earth

first post: ahmedgis wrote: I need to know how to calculate the Eye Altitude for each zoom leve...