Discussions under General

Google Maps and OpenStreetMaps tiles usage

first post: nickmontini wrote: Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out if it is legal to use the G...

Custom Tooltips with images and tables

first post: powellbird wrote: Hello, I'm using this excellent library, it's fantastic and it work...

latest post: AlanV wrote: You can try with a marker and panel, when the user clicks on the ma...

ViewArea changed event

first post: codexpl wrote: Hello, I am working on a navigation application on Windows Forms....

latest post: codexpl wrote: My problem is not about getting the Viewport polygon. What i want...

Loose focus on other control when move mouse pointer on gmap control

first post: btduoc wrote: I set focus on other control in winform. When I move mouse pointer ...

Split the gmap database

first post: siyad4ever wrote: Anyone have an idea how to create / extract a small location databa...

Codeplex is shutting down..

first post: iifuzz wrote: Is this project going to migrate somewhere or is it done with?

latest post: CadenceK wrote: Hint... take a look at the home page for this project.

'System.OutOfMemoryException' in mscorlib.dll with many markers

first post: powellbird wrote: Good afternoon, I'm using this excellent library, and everything wo...

Routing

first post: ColinA wrote: Hi Is it possible to get a route off line, I have cached the ma...

Loading the Source Code in VS 2013 Edition

first post: rkdev wrote: I have downloaded the latest version of the Code and specifically w...

latest post: rkdev wrote: got this working by editing the project setting and changing the ta...

answered by: rkdev wrote: got this working by editing the project setting and changing the ta...

Map rotates but not the labels

first post: vaibhavp06 wrote: Hi. I am working on an aviation map. But I need to have to make it ...