Discussions under Windows Forms

'System.OutOfMemoryException' in mscorlib.dll with many markers

first post: powellbird wrote: Good afternoon, I'm using this excellent library, and everything wo...

Custom Tooltips with images and tables

first post: powellbird wrote: Hello, I'm using this excellent library, it's fantastic and it work...

Routing

first post: ColinA wrote: Hi Is it possible to get a route off line, I have cached the ma...

Tooltip background Opacity

first post: I_Need_Help wrote: Hi is there a way in GMaps.net for windows forms to set the backgo...

Loading the Source Code in VS 2013 Edition

first post: rkdev wrote: I have downloaded the latest version of the Code and specifically w...

latest post: rkdev wrote: got this working by editing the project setting and changing the ta...

answered by: rkdev wrote: got this working by editing the project setting and changing the ta...

Drawing A Circle

first post: Passman wrote: Hi All, I'm learning GMap for use in a project and I'm pretty new ...

latest post: vaibhavp06 wrote: What are you trying to do? If you want to draw a circle, draw first...

Map rotates but not the labels

first post: vaibhavp06 wrote: Hi. I am working on an aviation map. But I need to have to make it ...

Load GMDB cache file in windows form

first post: kcesar wrote: Hello, I have a GMDB cache file with size of 900MB. I want to know...

latest post: csm7 wrote: Is there command to set path for GMDB file?

Moving a marker based on the current time

first post: Rosi320 wrote: Hello everyone. First time poster here so go easy. I'am currently...

GMap.Net - Get Duration and Cities

first post: chewic wrote: Hi. I'm trying to develop a windows Form Project using GMap (Google...